Who knew changing your chair could change your life?
The Limbic®Chair is a neuroergonomic seat comprised of two flexible shells designed to allow weightless free movement across the body, hips and legs. The shells rest on a height-adjustable Y-shaped central piece attached to a base comprised of five mobile roll casters. It’s Swiss engineering to make you move.
Get your ruler out – it’s time for the measurements. Our classic model is built to suit all body types – from little to large and narrow to wide:
- Weight: 9.1kg (20lbs)
- Height: 61-74cm (24-29″)
- Length: 52cm (21″)
- Width: 53-66cm (21-26″)
- Sitting height (middle): 55-67cm (21.5-26.4″)
- Diameter Foot: 60.8cm (24″)
- Recommended desk height: 71cm (27.5″) or higher, ideally adjustable*
- USB-C to USB-A cable (290cm) included
- Contains FCC IDs MCQ-XBEE3, 2ABPY-5B9198
- Packaging: 60 x 40 x 60cm, 12.5kg (23.6 x 15.7 x 23.6″, 27.6lbs), 100% cardboard – 100% recyclable
- Materials: Aluminium and plastics – 100% recyclable
* Based on a desk thickness of 3cm (1.2″)
Your Limbic®Chair will ship door to door within ten days of order and receipt of payment. (Alternatively, you can pick it up at our offices).
We accept your undamaged Limbic®Chair in its original packaging within 30 days of receipt (or 40 days of shipping) at the Limbic®Life offices.
The Limbic®Chair comes with a two-year warranty for production-related issues.
For further information on returns and warranty, please see our Terms & Conditions.